We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team as our Community Programs RN. You will work with our Infectious Disease Program Manager and Director of Community Programs in a county-wide infection control, immunization and testing efforts as well as managing and providing leadership to Community Programs including the Community Health Worker Program.
- Supports Community Efforts to Immunize and Test for Infectious Diseases
- Providers Program Oversight to the Community Health Program
- Performs Program Development
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Degree from an accredited RN, BSN, or MSN program.
- Current Unrestricted Arizona State Nursing (RN, BSN, or MSN) license.
- At least one years’ experience working as LPN, RN, BSN, or MSN
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Fingerprint clearance card required.
· Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement. For Float positions, mileage may not be paid.