We are seeking serval Registered Nurses
to join our Health Care team. The RN will utilize the nursing process of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation to ensure quality-nursing care and to
maximize the quality of life for the patients. The RN is an integral member of
the clinical support team, and collaborates with other multidisciplinary
members to meet the clinical needs of the patients. The RN is an active
supporter of the culture change initiatives, and serves as a role model and
mentor to others.
In addition, the RN will demonstrate a strong commitment to the philosophy and mission of our practice and recognize patient’s dignity and choice in all aspects of daily life. They are an active participant in the activities, work, and social environment of the units, and strive to make every patient encounter into a positive and meaningful experience and opportunity, while ensuring the provision of safe and efficient quality care.
- · Graduate of approved school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- · Current Massachusetts license as an R.N. in good standing
- · Previous experience preferred
- · Understand the philosophy and support the model of care required
- · Must be professional, proactive, collaborative, conscientious and results-oriented individual. Must have an optimistic and positive demeanor, excellent oral and written communication skills, good intuition and able to adapt to changing priorities and display good, sound judgment with a sense of humor.
- · Superb organizational skills. Must have solid analytical skills. Must be creative and proactive yet disciplined, discriminating and able to streamline work volume in order to maintain bottom line efforts in midst of multi-tasking and daily re-prioritizing. Must have ability to innovate, think strategically and conceptually, manage multiple projects simultaneously and handle even difficult situations.
- · Must be motivated to learn and flexible to change
- · Computer literacy required
- · Excellent English language skills, written and verbal
- · Pass Med test with 80% or greater