position is open for an advanced practice provider (NP or PA) with interest in
providing care to ambulatory pulmonary practice. As the pulmonary service
continues to grow, there is greater need to help provide adequate access to
pulmonary visits in the ambulatory setting. In addition, increased access for
post-hospitalization patients being treated for acute pulmonary conditions is
needed for adequately assessing condition and prevention
Required Knowledge & Skills:
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization may exist.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Must be able to reasonably make appropriate judgment in communications and actions with patients, physicians, other associates, outside agencies, and vendors.
· Ability to work independently and take initiative.
· Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Understand when to seek appropriate medical guidance from a supervising physician.
Education: Graduate of an approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program; Bachelor’s Degree required.
Experience (Type & Length): 2 years of pulmonary medicine is preferred by not required.
Certification/Licensure: NP or PA Massachusetts licensure is required.
Software/Hardware: Fluency in using electronic medical record systems