Our goal is to deliver evidence-based, high-value virtual and in-person care that enables a path to better health.?Our human-centered approach, starting with musculoskeletal care, combines innovations in technology and?timely?communication with?integrated?care teams designed to cultivate a community of support that ultimately provides?the most effective setting for both restorative?and preventative?healthcare.??
- Practicing at the top of your license by ensuring 100% of patients are screened appropriately for red flags and, when appropriate, referring patients to other healthcare professionals
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations according to APTA standards of practice and state standards.
- Demonstrate excellent and clear clinical decision making on 100% of cases across the musculoskeletal care spectrum utilizing a biopsychosocial model.
- Develop a Plan of Treatment for each patient. Safely and effectively manage this plan.
- Efficiently manage a large and varied caseload based on initial and ongoing evaluations including short- and long-term goals, collaboration demands of other team members, and required patient and caregiver involvement.
- Implement Plan of Treatment on a consistent schedule. Adjust this schedule and plan according to patient progress while documenting patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, etc.
- Coordinate, co-create and maintain all aspects of the clinic including the upkeep and ordering of supplies, equipment, and physical space requirements.
- Coordination and communication with local network partners to ensure an amazing patient experience.
- Communicate and assist other care team members as needed to provide care and create a clean, orderly and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- License in Tennessee Required. Additional licenses in MS, PA, OH, IL, IN, TX, and FL a bonus!
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Expertise:?At least 2 years of experience in outpatient physical therapy clinic evaluating and treating patients with a range of musculoskeletal pain conditions utilizing a biopsychosocial model. OCS a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of continuing education and/or post-graduate training in relevant areas.
- Digital Care Delivery or Telehealth:? Comfortable evaluating and treating patients remotely utilizing a variety of digital tools to manage care.
- Proven record of matching patient needs to treatment plans and proven record of implementing these plans safely and effectively.
- Strong experience administering a wide range of physical therapy techniques.
- Experience assisting and directing treatments given by aides, technicians, and assistants.
- Knowledge of responsible use of facility equipment, best practices for equipment use and preventative maintenance procedures.
- A strong sense of empathy, a compassionate outlook on PT and the ability to motivate patients into pushing their limits in a responsible, safe way