Full time NP Opening working with Geriatric members seen in multiple settings including PACE center, participants homes, Assisted Living Facilities and SNFs. Smaller case loads, flexibility, and the opportunity to practice in the full continuum as the primary care provider. Development of plan of care, participating in the interdisciplinary team meetings and discussions.
Qualifications: 1 year of Geriatric experience required.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Life, Vision & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan with discretionary match.
- Malpractice Insurance is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). .
- opportunity to precept residents and students at PACE program.
- Continuing Medical Education Stipend of up to $1500 and 5 days of leave per year.
- Reimbursement of initial and renewal costs of licenses.
- 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) to start and additional 10 paid holidays