Multi-state licensed providers preferred.
mission to make mental health achievable for everyone. We believe this is only possible through truly effective and accessible care, so we've launched a telehealth and pharmacogenomics for people with depression and anxiety. Our data-driven approach helps patients actually get better through personalized, on-demand mental healthcare.
To ensure the highest quality care, we are deeply committed to evidence-based practices. We leverage pharmacogenomic testing to optimize dosing decisions and prevent avoidable adverse drug reactions. Additionally, to promote patient compliance throughout the duration of their care, Clinical Care Partners work individually with each patient and provide both proactive and reactive support in addition to handling administrative work like managing prescriptions and scheduling appointments.
· Provide care for 5-20 hours/week
· Perform psychiatric evaluations of patients, including diagnosing patients over video.
· Provide medication management as needed, leveraging insights from our pharmacogenomic report.
· Work with a collaborative care team to provide the best care.
· Completed US psychiatry residency program
· Licensed to practice psychiatry (opportunities available in all 50 states)
· Experience supporting patients virtually
· Enthusiastic about innovation within the field
· Comfort with technology and collaboration software
· Licensed to practice in multiple states
· 2+ years of experience providing telepsychiatry services.
· Comfort using pharmacogenomic testing tools, e.g. from Genomind, GeneSight
· ABPN board-certified
· Join the ground floor of a Stanford-founded company
· Work when you want, where you want
· Competitive compensation! paid per visit