Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant: Flexible Schedule and Excellent Source for Supplemental Income!
Perform Health Risk Assessments (HRAs)on patients in their homes.
Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants with 1 year experience
Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit
Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination
Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
Part time and Flexible: Set your own hours (visits can be scheduled 7 days a week)
Fixed Payment per in-home screening
Each screening takes 1hr. on average and there is no prescribing
Malpractice Coverage, W2 position, paid training, scheduling and EMR system provided
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant state license
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Board Certification
- Must have valid state driver license and automobile insurance
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Ability to complete and clear a background and credentialing screen