Our Not-for-profit, health center is seeking a Registered Nurse to supervise
and direct medical support staff working on mobile medical clinics, assists
provider and clinical staff in the administration of patient care, and
collaborates with Mobile Program Manager in quality improvement initiatives
- Licensed RN preferred.
- Supervisory or other leadership experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- At least 2 years working experience as LPN, RN BSN, preferred.
Minimum Qualifications - Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Current Unrestricted Arizona LPN License.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.