Community hospital affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess
Medical Center just South of Boston, 45 minutes from Providence. We are a
multi-specialty, not for profit hospital and physician group. We have over 150
employed Physicians and other direct care providers. We have 24/7 Cardiac
Catheterization, stroke center, and excellent subspecialty support.
- Will consider 2022 Residents
- H1 Visa compatible
- Competitive base salary and sign on bonus, relocation if applicable
- Annual bonus of up to $40,000, based on quality measures.
- Nocturnist receive additional $30,000 stipend.
- Block 7 on 7 off schedule & moonlighting opportunities
- Closed CCU / NO Procedures/ Rapid response and codes run by CCU
- Manageable patient census
Block Schedule- work 7 consecutive days on (the "On" week) followed by 7 consecutive days off (the "Off" week). In general, at least two of the consecutive working days will constitute 12 hour shifts each, and the remaining working days will constitute 10 hour shifts each.
- · MD Degree or it's foreign educational equivalent
- · Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- · MA medical license (or ability to get licensed and practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts)