is in the beautiful town south
of Boston and north of Providence, RI. The practice is equipped with on-site laboratory and
Radiology services, as well as outpatient procedural space. J1 and H1 Visa’s and 2022 Residents welcome to apply.
Our team is looking for a BC/BE, OB/GYN physician
who thrives on providing excellent patient care with an emphasis on safety and
quality. We provide outpatient OB/GYN care at six locations in southeastern MA.
The Ob/Gyn Department includes nine OB/GYN Physicians, two Nurse Practitioners, two
Nocturnist Laborists working with a wonderful team of nurse Midwives. We
also have 24/7 in house support from Pediatric Anesthesiologists and Tufts
Floating Hospital for Children Pediatric Hospitalist.
• Highly competitive salary and sign, relocation bonus if applicable.
• Average is 50% Ob / 50% Gyn, with option to specialize.
• Base salary for two years then wRVU with production and quality based compensation.
• Four clinical days per week — three in ambulatory practice sites, one surgery/Labor floor day, and one administrative day.
• Nocturnist laborists on site during the weeknights.