We are searching for a full-time BE/BC Psychiatrist to work in an acute
care general hospital. Responsibilities include consultation to medical
surgical and ED patients, evaluation and management, coordination with
consultation/triage and inpatient teams. Cross covering at times with inpatient
service. . We are located just
South of Boston, 45 minutes from Providence. J1 and H1 Visa’s and 2011
Residents welcome to apply.
- · Rounds for inpatient psychiatric unit
- · Admissions to unit
- · Consults to Med/Surg and ED patients
- · 22-bed active adult inpatient unit in a general hospital
- · Average LOS is 6.9 days
Admissions average 85 per
- · Board Eligible/Board Certified
- · MD or DO degree from an accredited university.
- · MA medical license (or ability to get licensed and practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts)
Strong knowledge base in
managed Medicare and severely
mentally ill population.
Our Hospital is the oldest and largest inpatient facility in its service area. We are a community-based non-profit teaching hospital, providing a full range of clinical services. We maintain a major teaching affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.