We are seeking a full-time, Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with experience in Primary Care Medicine. This is a multi-specialty site, just south of Boston, 45 minutes from Providence RI. This beautiful building on the Brocton/Easton line houses several departments including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Primary and Specialty Care.
The NP or PA will work closely with the Supervising Physician while also practicing autonomously to provide excellent patient care with an emphasis on safety and quality. The NP or PA will provide a full scope of primary care services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
- Competitive Compensation
- CME benefit includes one week off and reimbursement up to $1,500
- Reimbursement for renewal cost of licenses
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Bachelor’ Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Must have current valid Massachusetts licensure, Massachusetts CSR and Federal DEA
- Experience preferred
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Outstanding organizational skills, adaptability and flexibility