We are searching for a full-time
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work in an acute care general hospital.
Responsibilities include consultation to medical surgical and ED patients,
evaluation and management, coordination with consultation/triage and inpatient
teams. Cross covering at times with inpatient service. We are located just South of Boston, 45 minutes
- · Competitive Compensation
- · CME Benefit includes one week off and reimbursement up to $1,500
- · Reimbursement for renewal cost of licenses
- · Graduate of an approved Nurse Practitioner program
- · Bachelor’s Degree, Mast’s Degree preferred
- · Must have current vaild Massachusetts licensure, Massachusetts CSR and Federal DEA
Our Hospital is the oldest and largest inpatient facility in its service area. We are a community-based non-profit teaching hospital, providing a full range of clinical services. We maintain a major teaching affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.