Technologist will assist the Radiologist in conducting diagnostic examinations
requested by practitioners. The
position requires the production of quality x-ray images, and the performance
of other related duties.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Understands the customer’s needs and has the ability to resolve problems requiring logical thinking and follow through.
- Functions calmly and logically under tense and difficult situations.
- Works with frequent interruptions and responds appropriately to unexpected situations.
- Manages difficult patients and/or situations effectively.
- Deals with a variety unique situations where only limited standardization may exist.
- Interprets instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule formats.
- Uses appropriate judgment in communications and actions with patients, physicians, other associates, outside agencies and suppliers.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills to work in a fast paced environment involving interactions with associates, clients, and patient.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Graduate of a two or four year AMA approved school of radiologic technology
Experience (Type & Length): Digital imaging, fluoroscopy, OR and trauma experience preferred
Certification/Licensure: ARRT certification, Current Massachusetts license to practice as a Radiologic Technologist, BLS
Software/Hardware: Digital imaging experience, PACS experience