Cardiology Practice is located just south of Boston, 45 minutes from
Providence RI. We are seeking a Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant with two years’ experience in
- Must be licensed to practice in Massachusetts.
- Master's level (MSN), adult health nurse practitioner license and ANNC (American Nurses Credentialing Center) certification required or NCCPA Board Certified Physician Assistant.
- Must be prescriptive eligible with 2 years’ experience as a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant.
- CCU experience as an RN or NP preferable.
- 24 days of paid time off
- 4 personal holiday days
- One week of paid CME time off per calendar year
- CME reimbursement of $1,500 per calendar year
- Reimbursement of licensure renewal fees
- Tuition assistance up to $2,500 per year
- Group malpractice coverage provided
We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score “A” rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls. As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!