Seeking MSN prepared, Board Certified, NY State licensed Nurse Practitioners (Internal Med., Adult Health, Community Health, Family Practice, and/or Psychiatry) with 2 years (3600 practice hours) or more in the following communities:
- Long Island
- Mid Hudson
- Capital District
- Western NY State
- Central New York State
Preferred experience would include; working with adult/geriatric population, home health, and working with individuals with physical or developmental disabilities, and knowledge of long term care services and programs. Extra consideration for Spanish, Russian Haitian-Creole, Chinese, Korean, and/or Bengali speaking NPs.
Seeking availability of at least three 8-hour days, (five days preferred) out of Mon.-Sat.
70% Telehealth 30% in Person
This position supports the statewide Independent Practitioner Panel that issues physician orders for individuals who have undergone a Community Health Assessment and are eligible for community based long term care services and supports. The incumbent will review the completed Community Health Assessment tool in the NYS Uniform Assessment, in order to assist the Physician in the completion of a Physician’s order. The incumbent may follow-up with individuals who have received an assessment through a Telehealth structure or through face-to-face communications.
1. Responsible for reviewing and making recommendations on consumer assessments for long term care services and supports
2. Maintain current knowledge of regulatory changes pertaining to quality and validity of assessments
3. Assess cases presented and utilizes clinical competencies to review and validate assessment outcomes
4. Work collaboratively to monitor and address clinical quality and gaps in care
5. Provide clinical and educational assistance to support project initiatives
6. Demonstrate communication skills necessary to interpret age specific responses
7. Participate in performance, improvement and quality assurance activities and related meetings
8. Provide clinical and educational support to meet program goals
9. Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
10. Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management
Competitive Hourly Rates, Flexible Scheduling, All Liability Insurance Covered, 1099 Independent Contractor Role.