This is a 100% remote position with a competitive payment model, an easy-to-navigate system, and unlimited access to patients all over the United States! We are searching for Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Primary Care and Urgent Care Physicians. We have full time and part time positions available for both day and night shifts as well as weekends.
You will take calls from our patients after receiving the intake/chart to review and be expected to diagnose and prescribe medications as they are medically necessary such as topical creams for wounds, skin rashes and pain. We also see patients for genetic testing for CGX, Cardio, diabetes and obesity or a patient may want a back or a knee brace for pain relief. Sometimes patients come in for other ailments such as upset stomach, sore throat, UTI and fever. We do not prescribe any controlled substances. At this time the majority of the patients we treat are covered by Medicare insurance. We currently receive and care for patients in all 50 states.
There is the option of making each new patient your own and becoming the PCP if you choose. Each consultation takes an average of 3-6 minutes and can be completed from anywhere using any device with an internet connection.
Must be PECOS enrolled
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe non-narcotic medications and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- BC/BE (Preferred)
- Medical License (Preferred)