Searching for a full-time 7&7 VFR
Pilot, our operation is 24 hours (day/night rotation) we operate under CAMTS
guidelines, BH407 Line Pilot VFR/NVG (Instrument rating required). If
successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1-year minimum service
Sign on Bonus effective through 1/31/22
- This bonus offering only applies to new hire candidates and may apply to candidates previously employed.
Schedule & Location:
- Schedule 7/7 Day/Night Rotation, schedule 1 (change may be required based on customer needs)
- Successful applicant must live within one hour drive of the base.
- Off duty housing is not provided
Qualification & Location:
- Qualified on the VE7A certificate
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings. ATP must be obtained within 12 months of job start
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 100 Hours Instrument (Actual & Hood)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin-engine helicopter.
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.