Outstanding opportunity for a
Flight Paramedic with a minimum of three years (five years preferred) current
field experience in a busy 911/pre-hospital service. The Medic will perform
a wide range of specialized functions and complex assessments, diagnoses,
therapies and emergency treatment of patients transported by rotor-wing and/or
fixed-wing and/or ground. Documents appropriate and accurate information for
assessment and treatment during stabilization and transport. Documents accurate
and complete billing information of patient transports. The Paramedic will maintain
and facilitate effective and timely communication between management, internal
and external customers.
You will participate in activities to support PR and marketing efforts. Maintain knowledge base for flight paramedic role by attending mandatory meetings, chart reviews, equipment reviews, skill labs, clinical rotations, and continuing education sessions related to the care and transport of critically ill and/or injured patients
Sign on Bonus up to $25K effective through 1/31/22
- California candidates are eligible for the sign-on bonus up to $12,500. Once overtime and double time hours are calculated the additional wages can generate an extra $12,500 or more, making the entire bonus worth potentially as much as $25,000 depending on total overtime and double time hours worked.
This bonus offering only applies to new hire candidates and may apply to candidates previously employed.
Schedule & Location:
- Schedule varies
- Candidate must live within a one-hour or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidate's residence
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have an active paramedic certification in the state employed.
- Minimum of three years (five years preferred) current field experience in a busy 911/pre-hospital service.
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS/PEPP and PHTLS/ITLS. NRP preferred. Instructor certifications preferred.
- FP-C within twenty-four months of hire.
- Flight or transport experience preferred.
- Must successfully complete the medical group education/orientation program.
- Effective human relations skills required for interfacing with all levels of personnel and external customers.
- Must possess basic computer skills for e-mail, electronic charting, etc.
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds), drug screening and background screen.
- Must maintain body weight below 215 lbs