accredited multi-specialty medical group that has been in practice for over 30
years in the Hudson River Valley area. We have 3 office locations and 18
providers on our team. Our physicians, practitioners and healthcare
team is committed to providing high quality, patient-focused medical
care in Ulster, Dutchess, Greene, and Columbia counties. We work together
to continually improve the quality of care we provide to you, and embrace the
spirit of teamwork, keeping an open mind, and a willingness to face challenges
with positive attitudes.
- We are seeking an NP or PA to provide support to our Rheumatology services for our practice in our Kingston offices.
- You will work collectively with 2 FT and PT physicians.
- Our expanding office is looking for qualified candidates to become part of our healthcare team.
- Our practice is 100% patient driven.
- Our practice is NCQA Certified as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home, Specialty Medical Home, and has additionally received recognition by NCQA for Diabetes.
- Previous experience in Rheumatology preferred
- Full and Part Time positions available
- FT M-F schedule, traditional hours
- Flexible schedule for weekday and weekend coverage
- Ideal candidates will have experience in an Outpatient Clinic
- We offer a very competitive salary and benefit packages.
- We consider our employees family and rely on teamwork to provide excellence in care for our patients.
- Providers are expected to examine patients with acute issues, build a patient panel, and provide possible support for specialists. Documentation in EMR (Medent) a must. Training provided.