We’re seeking a Part-Time/Full-Time,
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, to work in our state-of-the-art
center in New Hampshire. Our Urgent Care provides high-quality, efficient and
affordable treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries as well as
customizable employer health solutions. Our centers offer board-certified
providers, state-of-the-art facilities with on-site laboratory services and
X-ray. We are dedicated to meeting all the needs of the community, from infant
to elders, school to industry and everywhere in between.
- Provide treatment of illnesses and injuries; order labs and other diagnostic tests and prescribe medications for children and adults.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care appropriate to the age of patient.
- Communicate appropriately with the person served regardless of their age.
- Complete charting and required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform common urgent care procedures such as wound repair, abscess drainage, splinting, ECG and X-ray interpretation.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.