Opening for a Full Time Internal Med Physician/Geriatrician caring for Geriatric members with an ID team
· Our physicians follow our elders throughout all locations of care including on site clinics, acute, sub-acute, long-term and home care settings.
· Small Patient panel (approximately 150 patients per Clinical Team).
· Regular home visits to our participants are encouraged and time is allotted for this effort.
· Quality Improvement efforts are a key element of our care model.
We are seeking a Physician with a completed accredited residency in Geriatric Fellowship training, although we would consider a Physician board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with extensive experience working with Geriatrics
Benefits of Employment include:
- Malpractice Insurance is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). .
- opportunity to precept residents and students at PACE program.
- EMR system in place.
- Continuing Medical Education Stipend of up to $1500 and 5 days of leave per year.
- Reimbursement of initial and renewal costs of licenses.
- 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) to start and additional 10 paid holidays annually