Student Loan Repayment
Full time/PT openings for BC/BE Family/Internal Medicine Physicians. Outpatient only
Physician will serve as a primary care provider to a panel of patients providing outpatient care within our Patient Centered Care Model. This physician will have an opportunity to care for a diverse population of patients and be assisted by an ancillary staff and midlevels dedicated to providing an excellent practice environment. This is an opportunity to provide the full spectrum of care.
Qualifications: Completion of an accredited residency program. Current MA MD/DO License or ability to obtain, Board Certified/Board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life, Vision & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, Vacation, Sick & Holiday time & Professional Development Stipends.
- Malpractice Insurance is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
- qualified for Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs, as well as the Loan Repayment Program through the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers.
- Patient/Administrative Load: 32 Clinical and 8 Administrative hours.
- 1:1 ancillary support
- Continuing Medical Education Stipend and 4 days of leave per year
- Reimbursement for initial and renewal costs of licenses.
- Four weeks of Vacation to start and generous Sick and Holiday leave.
- NextGen EMR and EPM system.