Outstanding opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide primary health care and perform selective medical services as
allowed by credentials and privileges. The NP/PA will work with the healthcare
team to promote good health, prevent illness and maximize function to our
Hours: Full time; 40 hours per week; M-F
- Graduation from an approved Nurse Practitioner training program.
- Current Washington State RN and ARNP License
- Current DEA, and applicable certification or Washington State Physician Assistant license,
- Current BCLS Card.
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Family Medicine Clinic.
- FQHC/CHC experience preferred but not required.
- Prior experience working with medically underserved populations and working with an Electronic Health Record (EHR) preferred.
- No restriction from participation with the Medicaid or Medicare programs.
- Ability to obtain credentials from appropriate health plans, and to be covered by our malpractice liability carrier.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred but not required.