Opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner
or Physician Assistant to lead the Occupational and Environmental Health
Program. The NP/PA provides direct care for workers and work-related injuries
and illness in the context of a family medicine setting. Works directly with
employers to keep their businesses running by keeping their employees safe and
healthy on the job. The NP/PA leads the healthcare team to promote good health
and prevent illness and maximize function of our patients.
Hours: Part time to Full time; 30 - 40 hours per week; Monday-Friday
- Graduation from an approved Nurse Practitioner training program.
- Current Washington State RN and ARNP License, Current DEA, and applicable certification or Washington State Physician Assistant license, Current DEA, and applicable certification.
- Current BCLS Card.
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Two plus years’ experience working in Family Medicine or Occupational Medicine preferred.
- No restriction from participation with the Medicaid or Medicare programs.
- Ability to obtain credentials from appropriate health plans, and to be covered by our malpractice liability carrier.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred but not required.