We are searching for a Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide primary care medical services to
Senior and Residential Care (SRCare) clients at participating facilities and
other sites . The NP/PA works with the healthcare teams to promote good health,
prevent illness and maximize function to our patients.
Hours: Full time; 40 hours per week + call
- Graduation from an approved Nurse Practitioner training program, Current Washington State RN and ARNP License
- Washington State Physician Assistant license
- Current DEA, and applicable certification, Current BCLS Card, Current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Prefer education and certification specific to geriatric medicine.
- FQHC/CHC experience preferred but not required.
- Prior experience working with medically underserved populations and working with an Electronic Health Record (EHR) preferred.
- No restriction from participation with the Medicaid or Medicare programs.
- Ability to obtain credentials from appropriate health plans, and to be covered by our malpractice liability carrier.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred but not required.