Seeking a Nurse Manager to be responsible for the daily operation and clinical supervision of the staff in the Department of Nursing. This person is clinically and administratively responsible for the day-to-day oversight of all activities within the Inpatient Service in collaboration with the Director to ensure the delivery of quality patient care that is consistent with regulatory agency standards and evidence-based approaches to clinical management.
- Graduate of accredited Nursing school BSN.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years as Registered Nurse required
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a leadership role required
- Licensed and currently registered as a Professional Nurse in New York State required
- Basic Life Support required
- ACLS required
- PALS (required for Pediatric, PICU, and NICU) preferred for all other areas
- NRP (required for L&D, MBU, and NICU) preferred for all other areas
- Certified in area of Specialty required