The Community Medical Director oversee the clinical teams in the Market. Medical Officer will be expected to manage, mentor, and guide the clinical team. A successful candidate will collaborate with various clinicians along with administrative/operational teams to deliver exceptional clinical, operational outcomes to patients and their families. The Medical Officer will be an Ambassador responsible for working with community physicians, hospitals, and other medical facilities including SNF's as well as Health Plan clinical and administrative leaders.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Strategize with General Manger (GM) and other clinical leaders to address outcomes, growth, quality, innovative ways to manage the market and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
• Responsible for name and brand recognition in the Market, relationship development with community clinicians, exposure and liaisons to Health Plans, community organizations and new initiatives that could affect the Model of Care.
• Identify and develop team members for growth, reinforce vision, culture, metrics and strategy.
• Understanding the impact on local and national landscape involving the clinical model consisting of: Health Policy, Socioeconomics, competition, CMS, regulatory, and other clinical data relevant to quality patient care.
• Prioritizes and acts on the most promising opportunities to improve outcomes/performance of the Market/Community metrics (i.e. clinical, cost/revenue, partnerships, and quality measures).
• Spends time fostering key relationships in the
Community Network along with the Medical Directors
• Develops relationships and Sponsor(s) within the Health Plans that are served
salary 275,000 plus