We are seeking a passionate BC/BE Physician to join our team of experienced Autism Spectrum Disorder ( ASD ) physicians providing expert opinion for caregivers on their child's social development.
The ideal physician is BC/BE in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, or Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrics, is motivated to provide high quality patient and family-centered care in a telemedicine setting, interest in autism and behavioral health.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete additional training and certification to assist in providing excellent, evidence-based autism diagnostic assessments through a telemedicine video platform
- Have access to ongoing continuing education opportunities to enhance and broaden your skills in diagnosis and treatment of autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders
- MD or DO
- BC/BE in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, or Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrics
- Licensed to practice in one of the following states: OH
- Telehealth experienced preferred
- Willingness to get licensed in additional states, with assistance, preferred
This is a remote, telemedicine position