Our not-for-profit Health System located
in Bronx, NY is searching for a full time PACE Community Health Nurse. The RN
will provide skilled care and routine clinical nursing assessment visits to
PACE members and families utilizing all elements of the nursing process and in
compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. The PACE CHN
primarily provides nursing visits in the member’s home in the community but can
routinely visit members in the PACE center, hospitals, nursing homes, and other
alternate setting as deemed necessary for care coordination consistent with the
PACE model of care. The PACE CHN is a core interdisciplinary team (IDT) member
who assigned to a PACE member in compliance with CMS PACE regulatory
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am -5:00pm, 37.5 hours per week
Salary Range: $99,784.49 - $111,984.49, plus full benefits
- Degree from an NLN accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred
- A current New York State License to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience: Minimum of one (1) year general clinical nursing experience in a certified home health agency (CHHA), acute care, medical surgical, and/or critical care experience required. Clinical nursing experience must be within one (1) year from date of hire or transfer required.
- Possess and maintain good physical stamina and mental health, including satisfactory health clearance as required by NYS regulations and Agency policy.
- Current Driver’s License, required insurance and car available for work as required.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Computer/laptop proficiency required
- Good organizational, observation, communication and judgment skills.
- Is self-directed with ability to work with supervision.
- Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
We are located throughout the New York area, our diverse workforce is deeply embedded in the communities where our patients live. Not only does our staff speak more than 75 languages and dialects, but they also understand and appreciate cultural nuances.