We are searching for two full time
Registered Nurses to be our Clinical Assessment Managers. One is located in Brooklyn
and the other in Manhattan, NY. The Clinical
Assessment Manager ensures the effective and efficient completion of tasks
associated with the clinical assessment process, including but not limited to
clinical onboarding and reassessment, UAS-NY completion, comprehensive
assessment, medication review, and post-hospital discharge evaluation. The
Clinical Assessment Manager will follow all Department of Health policies and
regulations pertaining to the Uniform Assessment System of New York (UAS-NY) as
well as Intake workflows related to accurate and timely completion of UAS
assessments. The Clinical Assessment Manager serves as a valuable resource to
the Intake, Enrollment, and Care Delivery teams by documenting critical
clinical enrollment, evaluation, and documentation of correct diagnosis, reassessment,
and change in condition information in the electronic record system.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am -5:00pm, 40 hours per week
Salary Range: $105,000 - @115,000, plus full benefits
- Registered Nurse NY State License, BS in Nursing or other health-related area preferred
- Three to five (3-5) years in MLTC, LTHHCP, MAP, PACE, or other managed care programs.
- Experience in working independently without significant oversight and or direction from a supervisor.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in care/case management, disease management, population health management, utilization review, quality assurance, or discharge planning (preferably within a managed care, home care, or community health organization).
- Proficiency in utilizing and analyzing UAS-NY and Lenavi.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management platforms and clinical management systems