Our community health organization
is searching for a full time Field/Clinic Registered Nurse to join our team serving
the county of Kaua’i, HI.
- RN degree.
- Strong supervisory skills in a health care setting- preferably clinic setting.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support.
- Tuberculosis clearance.
- Good understanding of medical terminology and experience in the healthcare field.
- Flexible, organized, mature, impartial, and ethical.
- Able to communicate clearly and tactfully with others.
- Legible, complete and timely documentation and charting.
- Ability to problem-solve, set priorities, and work with multiple distractions and interruptions.
- Self-motivated, honest, energetic, and committed.
- Strong clinical competence skills, professionalism and patient confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite required. EMR eClinicalWorks experience a PLUS!
- Ability to work with a wide variety of providers, patients, and staff.
- Cultural sensitivity to our many Hawai'i cultures is very important
Salary starting at $95000 Plus Benefits: PPO Health Plan, Flexible Spending, Temporary Disability Insurance, Workers Compensation, Paid Holidays, PTO, Paid Bereavement Leave, 402(k) Plan, Incentive Plan, License Reimbursement, Employee Discount.
- School-based testing from Koloa to Kekaha: COVID testing, On-site vaccinations.
- General Clinical RN duties: Coverage when needed, Triage patients, Vaccination duties, Working out of Waimea clinic.
- Give SQ, IM medications.
- Recognize and triage patients based on patients’ complaints, vital signs and clinical presentation.
- Continually looks for ways and offers positive input to improve patient flow or other operational matters.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment for patient care.
- Familiar with OSHA and Infectious Disease protocol.
- Receives physician’s order (as requested and appropriate) to address care needs of an established patient in an office or non-office visit that may not require the presence of a physician but will need sign-off by physician.
- Able to provide education and training for patient self-management using a standardized curriculum in a one-to-one setting.
- Supervises the Clinical Specialist I/II, receptionist/front desk personnel and medical records when required to do so by the Director of Nursing.