The Service Center employee will take
on various responsibilities encompassing phone reception, patient scheduling,
and coordination of incoming and outgoing referrals. Each team member in the
Service Center will be assigned specific areas of responsibility, with the
possibility of rotation, ensuring comprehensive coverage through coordinated
cross-training. The goal is to guarantee the success of all Service Center
functions by facilitating cross-coverage within the team.
This role requires a broad
understanding of multi-practice knowledge, particularly in scheduling, prior
authorizations, and referrals. Team members will play a crucial role in
contributing to the overall success of the care team by ensuring that all service
elements are met efficiently.
Competitive Compensation plus Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Disability etc.. Relocation
allowance, Loan repayment, CME time and PTO. 403(b) and 457(b) deferred
- Active NH State Licenses
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of two years in a previous healthcare office setting preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Electronic Medical Records
- Good spelling and grammar knowledge are essential
- Basic medical terminology knowledge required
Littleton offers year-round recreation including hiking, fishing, golf, skiing, snowmobiling, tax-free shopping, no state income taxes, convenient location between Boston and Montreal, and elite schools. This is why Littleton New Hampshire was voted one of the top 10 small towns in America!