Our state-of-the-art tertiary
facility in Lakewood, CO., has an opening for a full time Trauma and Acute Care
Surgeon. Live the big city lifestyle, while being nestled against the foothills
of the Rocky Mountains!
Lower cost of living in a safe and
friendly, environment. Denver is known for its amazing art scene, food, music,
Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Full range of benefits including 401K, health insurance
- CME allowance
- State-of-the-art tertiary facility designed around a busy Level I trauma program
- Surgical Residency with abundant opportunities for teaching
- Join a collegial team of trauma surgeons and APP’s committed to team work and excellence
- Complex operative cases and critical care
- Da Vinci Robot available
- No billing and coding – focus on being a surgeon
- Board Certified/Eligible in General Surgery.
- Completion of Surgical Critical Care Fellowship.
- Current or recent experience in ACS-verified Level I trauma program.
- Interest in teaching.
- CO License preferred.
We are Physician-led and we focus on developing talented surgeons and providers. We establish partnerships with hospitals nationally and employ our exceptional clinicians to develop local surgical practices. We are not locums. When you join us, you become an integral part of our team, driving great patient outcomes with state-of-the art medicine.