We are a well-known, highly
respected community healthcare organization with multiple locations across the
state of Connecticut. Our team in Middletown, CT has an opening for a full time
Family Medicine Physician.
- $200,000 to $210,000 out of residency, Plus Excellent Benefits Package
- Sign on bonus
- Providers average $14,000 in performance bonuses.
- MD/DO from approved medical/osteopathy school and graduation from accredited residency program in Family Practice
- Must be board-certified within 24 months of commencing employment and hold license or be eligible for license in State of Connecticut
- Bi-lingual skills English/Spanish preferred
- Will consider visa candidates and residents
- Provide a full scope of medical services largely geared to underserved populations
- Receive strong clinical support services and work in an innovative practice environment utilizing Advanced Access scheduling
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary practice that offers a blend of individual and population-based care
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care for all ages
- eClinicalWorks EMR Integrated
- Very light call schedule with active call center support
- Teaching opportunities available
- Research opportunities available
- Will sponsor Visas
We are one of the country’s most creative and dynamic providers of primary medical, dental and behavioral health services, and a leader in practice-based research, health professionals training, and use of innovative technologies to advance health and health care. Our organization is designated as a federally qualified health center and a patient centered medical home by HRSA, the Joint Commission, and NCQA, respectively. We deliver more than 500,000 patient visits per year from primary care hubs and community clinics across the state of CT, all connected by technology and common standards for quality.