Our Community Health Center has an
opportunity for an Infectious Disease
RN to assists the Infectious Disease Program Manager in a
county-wide infection control, immunization, and testing.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Graduate from an accredited RN or state board of nursing approved program
- Current license to practice nursing in the state of Arizona
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Valid Fingerprint clearance card required.
- Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement. For Float positions, mileage may not be paid