We are a large Community
Health Center and we are in need of a Medication and HIE Management Nurse to
assists with management of medication refill requests from patients and
pharmacies and responds to transition of care/referral documents of adult
Essential Job Duties:
- Responds to incoming unmatched refill requests from pharmacies
- Takes incoming calls from patients who have questions regarding medication refills or prior authorizations
- Refills medications if appropriate and under approved standing orders
- Track successful refill numbers and reports numbers to Nursing Supervisor weekly
- Reviews all incoming Transition of Care/Referral Documents received as Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (CCDA’s) and reconciles medication lists and active diagnoses as appropriate
- Notifies providers of new diagnoses or changes in medication regimens when appropriate
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Current Unrestricted Arizona State Nursing RN license.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.