Outstanding opportunity for a Registered Nurse to become our
Nursing Care Management Supervisor. You will provide leadership and supervision
for the nursing care management program.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develops and maintains a care management registry of high-risk patients in collaboration with patients, families, providers, and insurances.
- Works with various platforms from hospitals and insurances to facilitate hospital admission and emergency room follow up.
- Delegates care management to Nurse Care Manager at patient’s clinic site.
- Assures care management panel size is conducive with high quality care.
- Supports Nurse Care Manager in developing care plans and providing care management to patient.
- Develops and implements ongoing processes with Nurse Care Managers to determine the level of care coordination support that patients and caregiver(s) need and/or desire.
- Assists in conducting triage or gathers information regarding urgent patient needs and communicates with provider to resolve patient care issues promptly.
- Participates in meetings regarding value-based contracts, accountable care, and other quality initiatives.
Promotes the PCMH Model
- Assists in promoting and implementing PCMH initiatives.
- Regularly participates in leadership, staff, and other quality improvement meetings to educate staff and facilitate participation in PCMH initiatives.
- Represent implementation of PCMH within the context of institutional and community forums.
Supervises Nurse Care Managers
- Supervises all Care management nurses, to include hiring, training, evaluating, and conducting disciplinary actions and other personnel actions as required.
- Facilitates needed education and training in support of nurse care manager duties.
- In collaboration with Director of Clinical Quality, develops, plans, and implements policies, procedures, and workflow for the care management program.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Registered Nurse and degree from an accredited nursing program required.
- Current Unrestricted Arizona State Nursing license.
- 2 years experience in clinical or community setting.
- Care coordination or case management experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills and sensitivity.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.