The Clinical Administrator will have full responsibility and
accountability for the day-to-day operational management of the surgery center.
This will include planning, organizing, directing and evaluating all program
- Governance and Leadership
- Administration – Financial
- Human Resources
- Rights of patients and Quality of care
- Management Improvement
- Clinical Records and Health Information
- Facilities and Environmental safety
To perform this job successfully and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Three to five years’ experience in a supervisory role with a strong background in ambulatory surgery preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing equivalent in healthcare management or healthcare related field preferred.
- ACLS/BCLS certification
- CNOR or CPAN preferred
- Computer skills to include word processing and spreadsheet.
- Good analytical skills and an ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others including peers, subordinates, physicians, and their office staff.