We want to speak with you in regard to joining our growing
team!! Please take a moment of your time to read the information below, we hope
to hear from you!!
We are seeking an Operating Room Nurse for 2 of our Hospital locations and Ambulatory Centers in Downtown Denver.
What you will do in this role:
- · Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR, including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate your surgeons needs
- · Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the circulator
- · You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures -Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
- · Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance with anesthesia
- · Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
- · Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Programs
- · Paid Personal Leave
- · 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- · Identity Theft Protection discounts
- · Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- · Adoption Assistance
- · Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- · Top pay in the state
We offer a state-of-the-art facility (multiple facilities including six Hospitals- all in Denver so your commute will be convenient based on where you live) and the newest technologies at the location closest to you. Performing around 830 cases a month, our specialties include pain management, gi, spine, gyn, ophthalmology, orthopedics, ent, podiatry, general surgery, plastics and urology.
Please inquire to be put in direct contact with the group, and schedule an interview!